Demand Planning Manager (6-month contract role)
Title: Demand Planning Manager (6-month contract role)
Ref No: 1374
We are currently working with a rapidly growing consumer goods company that has made diversity and pay equity a hallmark of their business. As they continue to grow, they are looking for a Demand Planning Manager to back up a team member that will be out for the next 6 months.
- Demand Planning Manager reporting to the Director of Demand Planning.
- Maintain a monthly forecast and drive the demand planning process for their mass retail business.
- Protect the financial performance of the strategic business unit by identifying potential supply chain issues.
- Participate in Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) meetings.
- Participate in the financial budgeting process.
- Advise sales and marketing of variances between existing forecasts, plans and actuals.
- Highly energetic individual with at least 3-5 years finished goods forecasting / demand planning experience.
- Experience working in consumer goods; ideally within the cosmetics industry.
- Comfort level leveraging Excel to drive the forecasting process.
- Bachelor’s required.
- Proven track record of success in similar role.