Demand / Supply Planner (Remote)
Demand / Supply Planner
We are looking for a Remote Demand/Supply Planner, for a company located in NW Arkansas who wants to be a part of building the Demand and Supply planning process for a national leader in graphic apparel. This role will work closely with other departments to improve and increase both the transparency and efficiency within the supply chain.
This is an extremely urgent need for the company. They have grown rapidly and are continuing to add key accounts, this role will be help ensure they are able to deliver the growth for their customers.
- Report directly to the VP of Sales.
- Develop and maintain a rolling unit forecast for the aggregate demand of many small retail outlets nationwide.
- Protect the financial performance of the strategic business unit by identifying potential supply chain issues.
- Work with manufacturing and procurement so they can plan purchasing of materials and production.
- Participate in Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) meetings.
- Participate in the financial budgeting process.
- Advise sales and marketing of variances between existing forecasts, plans and actuals.
- 3+ years’ experience in forecasting.
- Apparel experience strongly preferred.
- Strong Excel experience, they do not currently have a planning tool, but plan to implement one soon.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- Proven track record of success in similar role.
- Compensation commensurate with experience (bonus eligible)
- Full benefit package including medical, dental and 401(k)