Director of Continuous Improvement
Title: Director of Continuous Improvement
Location: Oakland or Ontario CA
We are currently working with a rapidly growing consumer goods company that has made diversity and pay equity a hallmark of their business. As they continue to grow, they are looking for a Director of Continuous Improvement will work with all segments of the business to support the efforts of the CI team in assessing and identifying projects that will improve efficiency and save money across the company. This is not the standard manufacturing and supply chain CI role but encompasses ALL the corporate business functions.
- Lead and champions CI across the entire organization (HR, Legal, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, etc.).
- Must be a team player and strong leader with the ability to influence organizational change.
- Track and reports monthly against the goals of the team.
- Is a CI change agent for the company and works to drive alignment across the organization.
- Facilitates training and problem-solving activities to drive efficient solutions.
- Help build the CI team through coaching, mentoring, and training.
- Lead CI training events across the company to create a cost saving and efficient mindset.
- Build support for the CI initiatives throughout the company and build relationships.
- Advanced experience in structured problem solving.
- Blackbelt, Lean, Six Sigma experience preferred.
- Self-starter who is flexible, innovative and a team player.
- Experience in driving projects at the corporate level across multiple functions.
- Training and coaching in a corporate environment preferred.
- College degree and 5 to 7 years of work experience desired.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Full benefit package including medical, dental and 401(k).
- This is an on-site role 3 days per week.
- Relocation support is available.