Production Planning Lead / Sr. Production Planner (Hybrid Role)
We are currently working with a $3B organization that has continued to expand – even through the economic downturn. With their continued growth there is a lot of excitement about where this company is headed.
To help ensure on-going success, they are looking to add a Production Planning Lead to mentor others and ultimately help take the supply chain to the next level. If you are interested in helping to improve the supply chain planning process, we’d love to hear from you ASAP.
- Drive all facets of production scheduling to ensure on-time delivery of finished products.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts in areas such as plan attainment, service levels, capacity, and inventory turns.
- Manage a rough-cut capacity model to handle constraints.
- Ensure accurate and executable production plans taking into account capacity and lead-time constraints.
- Protect the financial performance of the business by identifying potential supply chain issues.
- Highly energetic individual with at least 5 years of production planning / scheduling experience.
- Experience working with a manufacturing company.
- Strong working knowledge of MRP systems.
- Bachelor’s required;
- Proven track record of success in driving positive change in a similar role.