We are currently working with a rapidly growing management consulting company that specializes in helping organizations implement and/or re-engineer demand planning, supply planning and S&OP / IBP processes.
Due to their on-going growth, they are looking for a Senior Associate with a strong Supply Chain planning background to join their team and help drive best practices among their clients both in the US and Europe. This is a full-time role that can be based in Denver Co or Chicago IL.
If you feel like you have more to offer than your current company will allow, then we’d love to hear from you ASAP.
- Analyze and document end-to-end planning processes spanning all functional groups within our client’s organization.
- Evaluate planning-related data structures, data models, and technology tools involved in the end-to-end planning process, with an emphasis on analyzing links to strategic KPIs.
- Provide assessments, options, and recommendations that help our clients achieve their business strategy.
- Design & implement new or improved processes and metrics applying our effective planning practices and content.
- Document new data content, visualizations, metrics, and scorecards that drive collaboration, insights, and decision making.
- Change Management
- Develop training content that supplements the process documentation.
- Perform training and prepare client resources to support the new planning processes.
- Organize client stakeholder analysis & actively manage organizational change through relationship building, education, and targeted actions designed to build support for the adoption of the new/ improved processes.
- Conduct impact analysis on client roles & responsibilities and develop content designed to bridge stakeholder roles from the old to the new/ improved processes
Business Development & Administrative
- Identify qualified leads to ipb2 management and actively participate in sales cycles as needed
- Proactively identify opportunities for incremental scope on current engagements and/ or expanded opportunities within the client’s company (i.e. with other functions or departments)
- Provide input to the Statement of Work (SOW) on new extension/ expansion engagements
- 6+ years of experience working in demand planning, supply planning or S&OP
- Strong written and verbal communication with outside stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work at the intersection of process, data, tools, and technology.
- Proven presentation capabilities in both content & delivery
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Maintains a learning mindset, ready to experience new ideas and situations.
- Embraces our Client-First approach that maintains relationships with confidence & trust.
- Effective interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork
- Sustain awareness of scope and deliverables to ensure we are meeting client expectations.
- Travel approximately 10-25%
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Comprehensive Benefits (Health, dental, vision, life insurance coverage, etc.)
- 4 weeks PTO (+major holidays)
- 401k match program
- Office space and flexible remote schedule