Senior Manager of Demand Planning
Title: Senior Manager of Demand Planning
Location: Bethesda, MD
We are currently working with a $5B+ organization that is growing twice as fast as their industry peer group. Already the leader in their industry, they are not content in resting on their past success. Therefore, they have realized the need to make a transformational investment in their Supply Chain, from their distribution network footprint to the implementation of best-in-class advanced planning processes and tools. As part of this initiative, they are looking to add a Senior Manager of Demand Planning to help take their forecasting process to the best-in-class level.
- Senior Manager of Demand Planning reporting to the VP of Supply Chain.
- Design, implement and manage a best-in-class Demand Planning process for your strategic business unit.
- Identify, hire, and train a team of 3-4 Demand Planners.
- Support the implementation of the company’s Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process.
- Protect the financial performance of the strategic business unit by identifying potential supply chain issues.
- Highly energetic individual with at least 4-6 years of demand planning experience.
- Needs 2-3 years of people management, more than one direct report.
- Must have experience with advanced planning tools such as SAP IBP, Demantra, Logility, o9, Kinaxis, Anaplan, Tools Group, or similar.
- Bachelors strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of success in similar role.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Full benefit package including medical, dental and 401(k).
- This is an on-site role 4 days per week. Relocation support is available.