We are currently working with a rapidly growing management consulting company that specializes in helping organizations implement and/or re-engineer demand planning, supply planning and S&OP / IBP processes.
Due to their on-going growth, they are looking for a Solutions Associate with a Supply Chain planning background to join their team and help drive best practices among their clients both in the US and Europe. This is a full-time role that can be based in Denver Co or Chicago IL.
If you feel like you have more to offer than your current company will allow, then we’d love to hear from you ASAP.
- Decipher complex data structures, translate them into understandable formats, and communicate to Dev Team
- Extract/ transform data from multiple sources to meet system requirements.
- Collect, interpret, and evaluate data, brainstorm solutions, and project consequences of recommendations.
- Evaluate front-end solution to ensure alignment with original data sources.
- Ensure data consistency, research any issues, and communicate effectively with clients, Process Consultants, and Dev Team to identify path forward.
- On-going technical support of the planning solution for the client
- Create training documentation and conduct on-site training workshops.
- Maintain a culture of advancement and innovative thinking.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- 2+ years working in supply chain planning (integrated business planning)
- 2+ years of experience in data analytics
- Strong analytical and query tool experience
- Extensive working knowledge of databases and data modeling; Microsoft SQL preferred.
- Ability to translate business requirements or logic into technical specifications and/or data structures.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication with outside stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work at the intersection of process, data, tools, and technology.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Comprehensive Benefits (Health, dental, vision, life insurance coverage, etc.)
- 4 weeks PTO (+major holidays)
- 401k match program
- Office space and flexible remote schedule