Supply Planning Manager
Get ready for a game-changing opportunity! Our team is partnering with a dynamic $1B pharmaceutical company that is driven to help make people look and feel better. After going through a reorganization, they are looking to improve their end-to-end supply planning process.
As part of this effort, they’re looking for an exceptional Supply Planning Manager to build and lead a Center of Excellence that takes a wholistic view of their global supply chain. As part of the team, you’ll have the opportunity to work a hybrid schedule. It is a highly visible role that will report to the Director of Global S&OP. This is a great opportunity to truly help build and set the direction of Supply Chain Planning for a company that is experiencing very solid double-digit growth!
- Supply Planning Manager reporting to the Director of Global S&OP.
- Support the creation of a Mater Resource Plan.
- Identify opportunities to improve Supply Planning and drive improvement projects across the organization.
- Support the creation of capacity plans based on the demand signal.
- Work and communicate across locations to identify and highlight any challenges with capacity and inventory.
- Develop, track and report on Key Performance Indicators and what is driving their results.
- Highly energetic individual with at least 5+ years of supply planning experience.
- Strong use of Excel, Power BI, ERP systems (SAP, Oracle) and Advanced Planning Software.
- Bachelor’s required.
- Proven track record of success in similar role.
- Compensation $100,000 or higher based on qualifications.
- Full benefit package including medical, dental and 401(k).
- 20 days of PTO and 15 paid holidays.