Warehouse Operations Analyst
We’re currently working with a $250M consumer goods distributor that is looking to grow another 10% this year. As they continue to expand, they are looking to add a member of the team that can help warehouse operations generate and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure and improve operational effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain KPIs to measure operational effectiveness and efficiency across a network of 5 warehouses.
- Collect and analyze data related to warehouse operations such as inventory levels, order volumes, pick / pack efficiency, and labor utilization. Identify patterns, trends, and areas for improvement based on data analysis.
- Evaluate existing warehouse processes and workflows to identify bottlenecks, inefficiencies, and areas for improvement in areas such as order processing time, order accuracy, and customer satisfaction.
- Extract and analyze data from warehouse management systems (WMS) to identify trends and areas for optimization.
- Utilize data modeling techniques and advanced Excel skills to create models, charts, and graphs that effectively communicate complex data sets to business stakeholders.
- Provide training and support to warehouse staff on process changes, system updates, and best practices.
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, and consistency of data by implementing quality control measures and data validation techniques.
- Highly energetic individual with at least 3 years of supply chain analytics experience in a warehouse environment.
- Advanced experience leveraging data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, Power BI, etc.), SQL and Excel.
- Working knowledge of WMS and ERP applications.
- Proven track record of success in similar role.
- Compensation: $75,000 – $115,000 + bonus.
- Full benefit package including medical, dental and 401(k).